From the ArtsJobs listing:

   WRITERS and ARTISTS WANTED FOR NEW LITERARY ARTS COMMISSION, Bath
   Spa University

 * Closes14th November 2016
 * LocationSouth West
 * TypePart time
 * SalaryPaid (£25k-30k pro rata)
 * Artformcombined arts <http://www.artsjobs.org.uk/combined-arts/>,
   film <http://www.artsjobs.org.uk/film/>, interdisciplinary arts
   <http://www.artsjobs.org.uk/interdisciplinary-arts/>, literature
   <http://www.artsjobs.org.uk/literature/>, visual arts
   <http://www.artsjobs.org.uk/visual-arts/>, Other, media arts
 * ContactBambo Soyinka writ...@papernations.org

<mailto:writ...@papernations.org?subject=Re%20WRITERS%20and%20ARTISTS%20WANTED%20FOR%20NEW%20LITERARY%20ARTS%20COMMISSION>

   Description

*Paper Nations and Mix Conference call for Artwork*

For more information of how to apply go to: http://mixconference.org/mediawall-call/

Deadline midnight, Monday 14th November 2016.

*About Mix Conference artwork call*

The biannual conference, Mix 2017 has teamed up with Paper Nations to commission a writer or artistic team to create a new literary artwork for the Bath Spa University’s MediaWall. Total budget £8000 (including all expenses).

http://mixconference.org/

For the month of July 2017, we want to commission a new artwork by an artist/writer or team of international standing, launched as part of the MIX 2017 conference. The artwork will need to include original writing from young people age 8-14. The aim is to encourage a high level of engagement from all young people across England and we would welcome innovative methods for mass participation such as crowdsourcing.

Following the successful delivery of the artwork the Paper Nations team may wish to work with you to further develop the scope of your project. We are keen to use the MediaWall project as a model of best practice for embedding digital writing outreach programmes in schools across England and especially the South-West.

*About Paper Nations*

Funded by Arts Council England, Paper Nations is the country’s first and only creative writing hub for young people. This ambitious project brings together the best and most innovative arts organisations, creative writers and educators with a common purpose: to inspire a creative nation of young writers.

www.papernations.org <http://www.papernations.org>

*About MediaWall*

MediaWall is a uniquely positioned digital gallery space consisting of a large set of 55 inch video screens viewable in daylight. It is situated in the Newton Park Campus of Bath Spa University, built into the Commons building and surrounded by green fields, hills and trees. The nearly 8 metre high, 3x10 screen wall stands like a monolith awaiting an inscription.

http://mixconference.org/mediawall-call/