damn good music

http://www.alansondheim.org/maine615.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/xenon.mp3 realtime revrev improv
http://www.alansondheim.org/jasper.mp3 realtime revrev improv
http://www.alansondheim.org/maine611.jpg

useless man - i will bend towards the travesty of suffering and
exhaustion, lending themselves to nothing whatsoever, my life's
in there is fantastic; the result is a travesty, a total mess,
maternal clothing that might cover a travesty of pain, messages
of travesty and desperation, tragedy and dissolution; it lies in
the sublimity of microscopic worlds. just look, it's almost
drained away. the dam holds the sublimity of the music just
below its lip.

useless man - i will bend towards the travesty of suffering and
exhaustion, lending themselves to nothing whatsoever, my life's
in there is fantastic; the result is a travesty, a total mess,
maternal clothing that might cover a travesty of pain, messages
of travesty and desperation, tragedy and dissolution; it lies
wilderness? I do not know. sublimity lies in microscopic worlds,
such beauty narrows sublimity: just look! it's almost drained
away. think of sublimity subspace substitutions substructure
subverting such sufficiently 1st, the beauty and sublimity of
motion, arising from music; 2dly, this sublimity or beauty, in
any particular case, will be wild terrific wilderness.
stupified, dried, wilderness dam known, sublimity lies in
useless human travesty.