Hi Joumana,
Thanks for sharing this with us.
Do we use the #OrbitsProcess hashtag to respond to your question /When do you feel most connected to the universe?

:)
/
 On 21/01/17 07:51, Joumana Mourad wrote:
Dear friends colleagues

Join us online on January 23rd, 24th, or 25th at 14:00 GMT and 19:00 GMT I hope that you and your students or friends will join live from the comfort of your seat, interacting with us as we perform our latest piece, Walk Into Space:

Join us on Open Online Theatre http://www.openonlinetheatre.org/co-creation/ <http://www.openonlinetheatre.org/co-creation/>.

*How does it work? *

To be involved, simply login to Open Online Theatre and share your responses to the question:/When do you feel most connected to the universe?/

*/Share your ideas with us/*

Facebook:**https://www.facebook.com/groups/orbitsprocess/ <https://www.facebook.com/groups/orbitsprocess/>

Twitter:**@IJADDance <https://twitter.com/ijaddance>

E-mail: he...@ijaddancecompany.com <mailto:eve...@ijaddancecompany.com>

Than watch all your answers and interactions http://www.openonlinetheatre.org/co-creation/ <http://www.openonlinetheatre.org/co-creation/> on the 23rd, 24th, and 25th to see the performance evolve.

_We are looking forward to receiving your contributions before 23rd January 2017._

Alternatively,* join us in person* - public performances are at 2pm and 7pm on January 23th, 24th, and 25th FACT in Liverpool. See here for information: http://www.fact.co.uk/whats-on/current/walk-into-space.aspx?when=next7days <http://www.fact.co.uk/whats-on/current/walk-into-space.aspx?when=next7days>

I hope you can make one of them online or physically.

Let me know if you need more details.

All the best

Joumana Mourad
Artistic Director
Tel: 07930 378 639
joum...@ijaddancecompany.com <mailto:joum...@ijaddancecompany.com>
IJAD Dance Company
Registered Charity: 1080776 <tel:1080776>
www.ijaddancecompany.com <http://www.ijaddancecompany.com/>
@IJADdance
Facebook: IJAD Dance Company page

Support IJAD
https://www.giveasyoulive.com/join/IJAD

Co-founder Co-director
Furtherfield

www.furtherfield.org

+44 (0) 77370 02879

Bitcoin Address 197BBaXa6M9PtHhhNTQkuHh1pVJA8RrJ2i

Furtherfield is the UK's leading organisation for art shows, labs, & debates
around critical questions in art and technology, since 1997

Furtherfield is a Not-for-Profit Company limited by Guarantee
registered in England and Wales under the Company No.7005205.
Registered business address: Ballard Newman, Apex House, Grand Arcade, Tally Ho Corner, London N12 0EH.