here's a crazy one.

As part of my "Draw the Karachi Internet" intervention at the Karachi Art Summit, I'm proposing some conversations with people like John Perry Barlow, Brenda Laurel, and a couple others. I was brainstorming, but would you be interested in being host/moderator of my conversations on your Adobe server?

I think this might synergize on a bunch of levels.
It's be pretty tight, though.

I might set one up myself, btu Thought it's be good for us to triangulate the globe.

What do you think?