thanks Rob

can't, won't read them all, but the first two are just "right" for me now

Annie

On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 2:44 AM, Rob Myers <r...@robmyers.org> wrote:

> "No one really knows how the most advanced algorithms do what they do.
> That could be a problem." -
>
> https://www.technologyreview.com/s/604087/the-dark-secret-
> at-the-heart-of-ai/
>

> "Models Beyond Understanding" -
>
> https://backchannel.com/our-machines-now-have-knowledge-
> well-never-understand-857a479dcc0e
>

> "QoW02 Laboria Cuboniks" -
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jkE4BAkFek
>

> "Accelerate Marx" -
>
> https://deterritorialinvestigations.wordpress.com/2017/03/07/
> accelerate-marx/
>

> "Post capitalism system based on Ethereum" -
>
> https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/6622j8/post_
> capitalism_system_based_on_ethereum/
>

> "If a currency crashes, its Finiliar will get sick and eventually die."
> -
>
> https://news.artnet.com/exhibitions/arsenal-contemporary-new-york-ed-
> fornieles-finiliar-926966
>

> Surveillance capitalism's new lure -
>
> https://developers.facebook.com/products/camera-effects/ar-studio/
>

> Hipster AI theology -
>
> https://artplusmarketing.com/in-the-future-philosophers-
> will-be-gods-2361705f299d

collectively made, refusing hierarchy, a knitting together of artists and
performers in the moment of the event, erasure of the artistic ego,
practice, changing rules, choices, connecting, accepting the unexpected,
responsive, shared, collaboratively authored, open to all, working with
temporal behavioral phenomena, healing, enactment, improvised, including
environmental conditions, attentional strategies, instructions, protocols,
apparatus, meeting, embracing the ordinary, rehearsing alternatives,
re-hijacking therapy, exercising our relations to others, our social
(in)capacities, exploring rituals, being together, participatory,
concerns individuals and politics

Some examples of *Agency Art
*https://aabrahams.wordpress.com/2017/02/23/agency-art-ii/