Hi aharon,

I won't have copies with me, and our time's somewhat limited for a reading; I think the books should be readily available though.

Apologies, Alan

On Wed, 21 Jun 2017, aharon wrote:

Cheers Alan!

Will try to dig it.

btw.. do you have copies, by chance, wt you in london? Just suddenly had an
idea it might be cool for a few people to gather and read bits - or the lot bit
by bit, for one another.. Well.. A popup reading evening/night/day/picnic kind
of thing..
just a thought really..

all the bests!!

aharon