The interview is really absorbing, and the exhibition sounds excellent too. I'm off work next week, so I'll try to make Alan's talk on Wednesday evening if I can. Is it a 7 p.m. start? And am I right in thinking that the Commons is at the far end of the park from the Manor House tube station?

Edward

Thanks Mark!

And thanks Michael and Alan.

The interview is superb and reinforces my conviction that whenever possible we should tip ourselves *Art First* into life.

Please any Netbehaviourists get to the Children of Prometheus exhibition opening this Friday if you can. http://furtherfield.org/programmes/exhibition/children-prometheus

You will meet Alan in the flesh.... and/or attend his talk at Furtherfield Commons next Wednesday evening. It would be so brilliant to manifest the NB network in the flesh.

Lahhh!
Ruth