London

Apologies for cross-posting. Where we are has such bad
connectivity, I can't post any images; even writing this in
ascii is a question of stuttering all over the place. The hotel
advertises wifi but it's barely present. I'd wanted to put up
images of the Anti-May/Tory protest today - we were there - but
they wouldn't upload at all. Not sure what to do at this point.
(It's taken two minutes to write this little paragraph!)

Apologies again, if you haven't heard personally or on-list or
Facebook; it's been impossible and frustrating.

Best, Alan