Hi allI saw this but briefly on Friday night ( I had something long planned I
had to get to) but the thing that struck me is how handsome and confident the
whole show looks.There a sense of maturity, of purpose, about every show that
happens at Furtherfield. I've seen this grow over the years - the shows have
never been anything but good,what the latest few have had is that sense of
cogency and necessity that comes with a really good show and this one
epitomises that trajectory.I looked quite closely at Alan's work which is as
one would expect, great, both the videos and the 3d prints..I wasn't able to
give anything but the most cursory of looks at the other work but Simon's work
looked very interesting and engaging & I look forward to inspecting it in a lot
more detail and the Carla Ganni 'Bosch' work makes an immediate and formidable
impression.Definitely a show worth spending a proper amount of time at, which
is what I'll be doing next visit  :)michael