Useless Philosophy

http://www.alansondheim.org/phen.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/phen.txt

This is from 2009, parts from the early 70's, thinking through
all of it again. How does the phen.txt apply to virtual worlds?
What tree structures, connections, might emerge from it now?

If anyone knows of a structure or venue where my work might be
discussed or accessed, please let me know. I've been working
from the old LISTS text and this phenomenology piece stams from
work that goes all the way back to an exhibition in NJ that
included Carl Andre, Alice Aycock, etc.; there was a catalog.
But I've been extending this kind of thinking which also
connects to deep ecology.

NETI NETI NEITHER NETWORK NOR NODE NO HOME