Entities of code and rules are incorruptible and infallible (so it is
said), they are not subject to distortive interventions by debased human
institutions. They have no soul, it is true, but they also do not weigh
on ours. They are Spirographs, not Stormbringer.
The blockchain's metronymic, reified, transactional model of human
relations is meant to free us from deceit and usury. We are already
homeostats in socioeconomic networks whose restrictions we notice about
as much as a fish notices water. Code at least makes this explicit.
 Plantoid is a way of paying for the creation and exhibition of art - a
 difficult and worthwhile problem - in a creative way. If it is too
 successful it will end up as the economic-aesthetic equivalent of grey
 goo. The anthropocene desert will be filled not with triffids but with
 plantoids and the artisans hired by their code to create their
 offspring. Maybe these offspring will mutate into relational artworks
 that choreograph decorative humanity into their schemes, multitudes
 that dance and sway in time to Lananotation representations of block
 hashes while wishing that they hadn't opposed UBI quite so vehemently.
Or perhaps plantoids are simply oases in the contemporary desert of the
real, depicting something of the moment we find ourselves in between
financial crises.
Some of the real plants are in Terra0...