Ha ha! oops!
Accidental post.
But I think this may be of interest- chekkit!

On 13/10/17 18:28, Stanza wrote:

*The Binary Graffiti Club. Call to be involved.*

We are looking for people to help us on Saturday 21st October from 12 - 5pm

*Would you like to be part of something fun, arty, musical in London which will be made into to a short film?*

The Binary Graffiti Club are looking for volunteers to take part in experimental vocal event led by artist Stanza and musician Richard Frostick. The date we need you is Saturday 21st October from 12 - 5pm.

This will be a fun day in an interesting venue in the middle of London. We will all make music by trying to sing a musical score composed of a series of binary codes extracted from a newly published book made from public contributions. All you have to do is turn up wear a hoodie and sing, and take some instruction. The aim is to have fun creating music and make a piece of art (a film) which will be exhibited in November. If you can sing great (you're in) if you cannot sing no worries (you're in as well.)

Requirements.

No vocal experience needed but we need you to be up for it and prepared to experiment with your voice.

Participants will be filmed.

Participant will be asked to wear a binary hoodie which will be provided.

No payment is available therefore volunteers only. Please come in black legging / black trousers and black shoes if you can.*Dates and Times.

Oct 21st Saturday 12am - 5 PM
Venue: Hinde Street, Methodist Church. (ie large church on corner) The nearest London Underground station is Bond Street.
Contact. Please confirm via by email. i...@thebinarygraffiticlub.com
*

*www.thebinarygraffiticlub.com/
*

--
Stanza
www.stanza.co.uk

--
Co-founder Co-director
Furtherfield

www.furtherfield.org

+44 (0) 77370 02879

Bitcoin Address 197BBaXa6M9PtHhhNTQkuHh1pVJA8RrJ2i

Furtherfield is the UK's leading organisation for art shows, labs, & debates
around critical questions in art and technology, since 1997

Furtherfield is a Not-for-Profit Company limited by Guarantee
registered in England and Wales under the Company No.7005205.
Registered business address: Ballard Newman, Apex House, Grand Arcade, Tally Ho Corner, London N12 0EH.