Once, decades ago, BSD was once, but seperated itself into the three
main-distributions: FreeBSD, NetBSD and OpenBSD; the most common version
nowadays - excuse please - ist FreeBSD. DragonFlyBSD is a derivative of
FreeBSD with an unserspace quite different to FreeBSD, lacking the newest
kernel and beta-versions called -CURRENT!

And a BSD kernel is the half of Steve Jobbs Apple Macintosh kernel and
their base.

lizbeth