Hi All,I've just tried to build a custom configured kernel on a system that was
installed originally as 9.1 and later upgraded to 9.2 and 9.3. Executed in
/usr/srcbuild.sh toolswhich ended successfully but the (beginning part of the)
summary looks like:build.sh command: ./build.sh toolsbuild.sh started: Wed Nov
9 21:56:45 CET 2022NetBSD version: 9.1_STABLEMACHINE: amd64MACHINE_ARCH:
x86_64Build platform: NetBSD 9.3 amd64HOST_SH: /bin/shWhat does NetBSD version
9.1_STABLE refer to? Weren't the system sources updated during the upgrades?
Honestly, I cannot recall how I upgraded the system (sysinst/sysupgrade).In the
end the question is: does that indicate that the custom kernel will be built
from a 9.1 source when I issue 'build.sh kernel=MYKERNEL'?Thanks,r0ller