Hi All,I wanted to check if a linux program runs "better" if only linux
specific code is invoked as it seems in certain cases the linux binaries find
netbsd ones and execute them which leads to uncertain results. For example when
a linux gradle install calls 'uname' and gets 'NetBSD' which results in
'unsupported platform'. So I created a PATH including only linux emulation
specific directories like:export
PATH=/usr/pkg/emul/linux/bin:/usr/pkg/emul/linux/sbin:/usr/pkg/emul/usr/bin:/usr/pkg/emul/linux/usr/sbinBut
 when starting the linux executable (Android Studio by the way), I
get:./studio.sh: which: not foundIsn't 'which' part of the suse_base? Actually,
all the suse_*-13.1* packages are installed and 'find' does not find 'which'
anywhere under /usr/pkg/emul/linux.Another question is if it's possible to set
up (similarly to PATH) that only linux libraries are searched for? I know that
LD_LIBRARY_PATH can be set to list the linux lib dirs but that's checked last
if I'm not mistaken.The last question is just a kind of security one: is it
possible to tell the system that only a certain process and its children are
enabled to emulate linux? I mean e.g. like a terminal could be launched with
the linux emulation enabled option and whatever gets started there inherits
that option.Best regards,r0ller