Sadly I have an idea :)

If you edit test case and save it using the button that will make changes only in given test suite/specification, the test case will be duplicated and this new duplicate will be used in the suite or specification. Test cases in test suites are ordered by <id, order> . Initially it was only by <id>, order was added later and I think all test cases have order to 1 by default (thinking about it, the migration should have been better). And because ID of new test case is higher than ID of the initial test case, it is moved to the end.

Solution is to update the order properties of each test case.

Thanks,
Lada