Hi Glenn, the latest build is here:

https://builds.apache.org/job/incubator-netbeans-linux/

Regardless of the name Linux it works for all OS, that is the beauty
of Apache NetBeans.  I am using this build on Windows, Linux, and
MacOS.  This build is at #376, I have downloaded it and it works.
There is a Windows specific version #356.  I have not downloaded it
yet but it should be fine.  Both versions will work on Linux and
MacOS.  The MacOS requires that you have a JDK such as 9.04 or JDK10.

Regards,

Efrem