Dne 4.4.2018 v 13:30 jose.rodrig...@cenpalab.cu napsal(a):
April 4, 2018 4:32 AM, "Jiří Kovalský" <jiri.koval...@oracle.com> wrote:

Hi Java Editor tribe,

this is a kind reminder about test run for 9.0 version finishing in a week from
now on 4/12. To
date it seems that only Jose J. Rodriguez completed testing of code folding. As
this is a
relatively small feature we would like to understand where your tribe stands
with regards to Java
source code editing features.

Besides Jose also Constantin Drabo assigned 6 other editing features for
himself but unfortunately
he didn't make any progress according to Synergy [1]. Can somebody from your
tribe help him and
perhaps take over some of the assignments on another platform(s) or does it
mean that we will not
have Java editor officially tested in Apache NetBeans 9.0 GA release?

I meant to do another editor test but got somewhat busy with work here. BTW, I
just noticed on Synergy that someone assigned me to Java Help? I never got the
memo... ;D Anyway, I could do that or another Editor test, but only starting
Thursday.

Yes, e-mail notifications do not work on that Apache VM host. :(

Láďo, do you have any update on when this could be fixed?

Thanks,
-Jirka