Last night I've finished tests on the Linux CentOS & Windows7 platform.

Assigned to the GUI-Builder tribe:

- Form Editor - Gaps Visualition Test Specification
- Form Refactoring Test Specification

Cheers,
Kai

On 4/11/2018 11:05 PM, Efrem Mc wrote:
I just assigned myself to the Form Editor and Support Modules - sanity
  {Review and Edits WIP}

I am running test on the MacOS.

If you received an error, just try it again.  It just worked for me.

Regards,

Efrem