Da: "Luca Mambretti" <luca.mambre...@bizeta.net>
A: "Josh Juneau" <juneau...@gmail.com>
Cc: "netcat" <netcat@netbeans.apache.org>
Inviato: Venerdì, 1 giugno 2018 21:39:37
Oggetto: Re: NetBeanst 9.0 RC1 partial freeze

Still trying that unfortunately not for now.

Guess it might be related to debugging a Spring Boot application running on
Java 10, since on Java 8 or lower I never had any issue, at least that's what I
was doing when the first error popped up; if I find a sane way to reproduce
I'll definitely open a bug for that.

Thanks,
Luca.