Does anybody know how to get this to work? It looks like you're supposed
to be able to click on the "Profile the IDE" button (in the Performance
toolbar), do some work in the IDE, then click it again to "Stop IDE
Profiling and Take a Snapshot".

But what I'm seeing is a "Saving snapshot" progress bar in the NetBeans
status area on the bottom that never goes anywhere and has its "show
output" and "Cancel" context items greyed out.

If that's supposed to work, I'll just file an issue. Or is that not the
way to use it...?

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)