I had made progress on a Java Code Completion over the weekend but it would seem I did not pause it. My progress so far has now been updated.

I plan to work on [VCS] Subversion and PHP Symfony in the next few days, and I do not see any complications on this but will be sure to mention if I run into any issues. Hopefully this is okay.

Kind regards,
Daniel Warren