> I was sure I had added duplicate assignments for you on Windows
> platform, but I just did it again.

No problem, if there is a need to finish the current tests before assigning
new ones in the same specification I am already doing the tests afterwards,
it is just to mark as pass or not.

This may just be a limitation of Synergy, for which I'm told the source
> has been donated by Oracle... and it appears to be written in PHP :)

It's a possibility, really.

Well this is one thing, that as a PHP programmer, I can try to help improve
in the future if it is in the interest of the community. ;-]

[image: http://www.eximiaweb.com.br/_images/Assinatura.png]