Hello, Guys!

Seeing the assignments of the tests, I had a question.

There is a column for other linux and another one for Ubuntu, I am
performing the tests in Debian, which basically is the basis of Ubuntu
(even having several particularities).

In a next stage of testing would not it be interesting to split the tests
differently? For example, Distributions based on DEB and Distributions
based on RPM, or something of the sort?

My suggestion is due to the following, in my view, it is easier to appear
problems when the distributions use different structures, and I see that,
for example my case, testing with Debian, and being framed in the Linux -
Other tests, is much more prone to work on mine, and on a Gentoo or CentOS,
for example, have some problem that may not be identified

[image: http://www.eximiaweb.com.br/_images/Assinatura.png]