On 10/27/2018 09:51 AM, John Kostaras wrote:
> I know that the schedule
> <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/NetCAT+10.0+Schedule>
> is tight, but I have two questions:
>
>    1. Why "[API Support] Ant-based NetBeans Suite and Module Projects
>    Operations
>    <http://netbeans-vm.apache.org/synergy/client/app/#/specification/19/v/2>"
>    Test Suite is not part of full testing

I don't know, I see there's a test spec for it but it's not included in
the test run. If you'd like to go through the spec anyway and report
your findings, that would be great.

>    <http://netbeans-vm.apache.org/synergy/client/app/#/run/29/v/2>?
>    2. Need to update SQL Query Profiling
>    <http://netbeans-vm.apache.org/synergy/client/app/#/suite/2254/v/1> Test
>    Case but it is "Closed for Editing". Who can open it?

I wasn't even aware that anyone had written a test spec for this (I
added an empty placeholder for it during the last NetCAT, as I recall).
Since that's part of a larger spec and someone is testing a different
part, it's closed for edits.

The sections still being tested are IDE profiling and Heapwalker, both
by Michal Owsiak. Michal, can you complete these tests to open the spec
for John's edits?

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)