Happy to do more -- they're not hard and we should easily get to 100% done if
we work together and assign the remaining ones to those who volunteered to
participate (and remove all those from people who volunteered, especially for
multiple assignments, and ended up doing none).
Walt
    On Thursday, October 25, 2018, 3:22:58 AM GMT+2, Walter Nyland