It should be over, but there's quite some test specs that have not been
done yet -- so we're extending it a little bit before doing the acceptance
survey.

Especially these AFAIK, so if anyone wants to take one or two more, just
say so:

Form Editor - Gaps Visualization Test Specification
Form Refactoring Test Specification
Form Editor - Grid Bag Customizer Test Specification
Form Editor - Internationalization
Maven Support Test Specification - Maven Platform support
PHP Continuous Integration
Profiler Test Specification (embedded_profiling)
Profiler Test Specification (sql_profiling)
[API Support] Projects Wizard
[API Support] Separate Cache Directory
[VCS] Mercurial (only 84,6% now)
[VCS] Subversion (only 58,8% now)