On 4/6/20 11:25 AM, Ernie Rael wrote:
On 4/6/2020 8:55 AM, Glenn Holmer wrote:
On 4/6/20 10:46 AM, Ernie Rael wrote:
It looks like you didn't use
"github.com/betanzos/javafx-maven-plugin.git" (note the 'betanzos') to
build/install the snapshot.
cenbe@greyhand:~ > history | grep "git clone"
    63  2020-04-06 10:11:52 git clone
https://github.com/betanzos/javafx-maven-plugin.git

Is it possible that I have more than one 0.0.5-SNAPSHOT jar?

The error you reported, multiple arguments being treated as a single argument, is definitely the issue that was supposed to be addressed.

The method splitComplexArgumentString is the fix

    /f/repos/jfx/javafx-maven-plugin-betanzos/src/main/java/org/openjfx
    $ grep Complex *
    JavaFXRunMojo.java: .map(this::splitComplexArgumentString)
    JavaFXRunMojo.java:    private List<String>
    splitComplexArgumentString(String argumentString) {

I don't have that code, don't know why.

PS I'm putting together a solution that works with the currently release javafx-maven-plugin, let's hope it's accepted for 12.0.

Excellent, it would be great to have FX projects fully working out of the box for 12.0. Thanks so much for all your work on this.

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)