> It is not Click's right to make this kind of decision, that is what
> we have the process scheduler for.

Click's scheduler is aim to make packet processing tasks with highest
priority. It's just for the dedicated use. Since Linux is a general OS, and
it is free and fatastic, so it is possible to do anything as we need, right?
It is really a special case.

> There is one ksoftirqd for each cpu in the system.  All the network
> card interrupts are arriving at that one cpu on your machine, so
> the other ksoftirqd doesn't have any work to do.
>
> If ksoftirqd is running very often, this means that network processing
> is consuming an enormous amount of your cpu.  So it gets scheduled
> to a process and thus the packet processing is properly shared with
> other processes on the system and nobody is starved out.

In my SMP platform, there is no other processes running. The usage of CPUs
are 100% and 0%. How could I make Nic interrupts not arrive at only one CPU,
or balance the interrupt between two CPUs?