Hi Dave & Andi!

Since we're introducing some changes to the network stack
(SO_RCVBUFFORCE, ...), I would like to update the respective man pages.

I think Andi wrote most of the current ones, but said they're
unmaintained by now.  If this is still the case, can someone please send
me the latest version?

I would be happy to put them onto svn.netfilter.org, do occasional
updates and releases.

If there is a maintainer, please point me in the right direction so I
can send him patches for the recent changes.

Thanks!

--
- Harald Welte <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                      http://gnumonks.org/
                                                  (ETSI EN 300 175-7 Ch. A6)