Patrick, I think some parts of this change:

    [IPV4/6]: Check if packet was actually delivered to a raw socket to decide
whether to send an ICMP unreachable

might be buggy and create SKB refcount problems.

Andrew Morton was seeing all kinds of weird problems and we narrowed
it down to this specific changeset.  TCP sockets would hang, and other
ugly stuff like that.  We verified that backing out that changeset
above makes the problems go away.

BTW, I also noticed that IPV6 has some existing issues in the SKB
refcounting area wrt. RAW socket handling.  It currently will leak the
SKB if the xfrm6_policy_check() returns 0.