On Fri, Jul 29, 2005 at 02:45:32PM +0400, Evgeniy Polyakov wrote:
> Bcc: Evgeniy Polyakov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: [RFC] Netlink subscription/multicasting.
>
> Hello, developers.
>
> Here is some thoughts about netlink subscription/multicasting/group
> number.

Hi Evgeniy.  I told you that Patrick is working on this code (as part of
a general netlink extension process), so you have now successfully
wasted some time for code duplication.  I really think we have more
important things to do rather than all work on the same issue and then
compete 'who will be fastest'

So unless Patrick suggests that he is not working on this anymore, I
would kindly ask you to be patient until he posts his code.  Patrick?

--
- Harald Welte <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                      http://gnumonks.org/
                                                  (ETSI EN 300 175-7 Ch. A6)