Michael Ellerman wrote:
Yep, spot on. I must have said to myself twenty times "remove DEBUG before sending!", but I forgot >:D

This patch series looks OK to me, modulo the disabling of DEBUG of course.

In your initial message, you mentioned it was just for review, and not yet for mainline, therefore after reviewing I have deleted your patches.

If/when you are ready for these patches to be merged, please resend, and I will merge post-haste.

        Jeff