On Sat, Aug 06, 2005 at 02:08:15AM +0400, Vladimir B. Savkin wrote:
> I found that it really is NOTRACK who cause? bogus ICMP errors.

Well, this means that your ICMP errors need to be NAT'ed but they
cannot, since the original connection causing the ICMP error did not go
through connection tracking.

Your not-correctly-NATed ICMP packets are the logical result of this
configuration.

Use of NOTRACK in combination with NAT is _extremely_ dangerous, and
unless you understand it's full implications, I would not recommend
combining the two.

So it seems your use of NOTRACK is invalid in this setup - and thus like
a configuration problem.

--
- Harald Welte <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                      http://gnumonks.org/
                                                  (ETSI EN 300 175-7 Ch. A6)