Hi Guys,

        I'm very pleased to announce that the Linux 2.6 DCCP implementation
has been merged in David Miller's net-2.6.14.git tree, and should appear
shortly on Andrew Morton's 2.6.13-rcLATEST-mm tree and finally in mainline
when Linus starts 2.6.14.

        There is still a lot of work to be done, but this is a milestone
to celebrate!

        Now to work on:

1. Getting the DCCP CCID infrastructure closer to the TCP Congestion
   Avoidance one

2. Finish the generalisation of TCP TIMEWAIT minisockets and make DCCP
   use it properly

3. Fully generalise net/ipv4/tcp_diag.c into net/core/net_diag.c so that
   we have all of the iproute2/netlink functionality

4. Implement CCID2

5. Implement the remaining options processing

6. Implement feature negotiation so that the interop tests with Joacim's
   FreeBSD and Nishida-san NetBSD implementations move along faster

7. Polish CCID3 getting it up to the latest standards, probably moving
   the packet history handling to the core and make it selectable by the
   CCIDs, like we already have the initial support for ACK Vectors

8. Reimplement dccp_{sendmsg,recvmsg} more inteligently, closer to the
   TCP implementation (this is closely related to #1 above).

9. Implement all the CCIDs Sally, Eddie and others come up with! :-)

        Thanks a lot to all involved!

- Arnaldo