From: Scott Bardone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 23:16:14 -0700

> - static was removed from functions '__tcp_inherit_port' & '__tcp_v4_hash'
> because these are called outside of tcp_ipv4.c from the TOM driver.

There is no way you're going to be allowed to call such deep TCP
internals from your driver.

This would mean that every time we wish to change the data structures
and interfaces for TCP socket lookup, your drivers would need to
change.

This is all looking exactly like the deep dark dungeon I feared TOE
support would be.