On Fri, 12 Aug 2005, Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo wrote:

> > Let me think about this over the weekend before we commit
> > to doing things one way or the other.
>
> Take your time but as far as I understood from talking to James it was just a
> matter of rerunning some sort of userspace tool to regenerate those files,
> something he said he would be doing after I submitted the non-touching
> SELinux parts.

That's what you do eventually if you change the SELinux classes and
permissions.  We may not do that, just make the SELinux kernel aware of
DCCP, UDP etc. transparently to userspace.

Just do what you think is right for the core networking and we'll adjust
SELinux accordingly.

- James
--
James Morris