Em Mon, Aug 15, 2005 at 09:51:54PM -0300, Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo escreveu:
> Hi Stephen,
>
>       Please consider applying.
>
>       One thing I think we should address is to show the name of the
> protocol in listings where sockets of more than one protocol type are
> being displayed, but this patch is a good start, I guess.

Or even better, to use /etc/protocols and accept --<proto> as long as it is
listed in /etc/protocols, for that we would have a special case in the
kernel where 18 is mapped to TCP as well, there is no protocol mapped to
18 in my /etc/protocols right now, this would be the any problem with this
scheme, I guess. This way we would not have to change iproute2 everytime we
add support to inet_diag in some inet transport protocol (SCTP and UDP
being the next potential ones).

- Arnaldo