Thanks for including these.
We are working on patches for some/most of the receive side features,
subject to the interruptions from support/maintenance work.

Andi - let me know if you still have reservations about the LRO
application.
I went ahead and got Company's permission to sign a waiver for any Linux
LRO-related code that someone may come up in the future; still think
Linux doesn't need such a waiver, but it can be produced upon request
:-)