Ingo Oeser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Herbert, do you blacklist with rfc-ignorant.org?
> They blacklist complete ccTLDs, including "*.de"
>
> So I (and alle other people coming from the "*.de" domain)
> cannot contact you directly.

I don't block *.de.  However, your subnet was blocked because
there were large amounts of viruses coming from neighbouring
addresses in the last few weeks.

I had to block them as otherwise I'd be receiving about 2000
virus emails a day which fills up my link.

I've unblocked your addresses now so it should work now.  Sorry
about that.

Cheers,
Email: Herbert Xu ~{PmV>HI~} <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>