On Wed, Nov 23, 2005 at 02:44:19PM -0800, David S. Miller wrote:
> Please make sure this gets looked at, and at least reviewed.

Jozsef Kadlecsik doesn't recall those patches/changes (even though he's
our "Mr. TCP state tracking" and is indicated as the author of one of
the two patches.

I also don't recall having seen any of those patches before.  But that
doesn't mean all too much, my brain is like a sieve some times.

Jozsef is most familiar with that code, he said he'll cook up a new
patch and do nfsim testing over the next days.

Also, it was indicated that those fixes did go mainline at some point?
Can soembody please indicate when that was supposed to happen?  I don't
really recall any of this, and I would be surprised if we deliberately
backed out such changes at a later point.

Thanks!

--
- Harald Welte <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                 http://netfilter.org/