Herbert Xu wrote:
before tunnel mode transforms and added a missing dst_output call
for the final packet.

This shouldn't be necessary if you apply it on top of my previous
patch which made xfrm[46]_output process the first SA and all subsequent
transport mode SAs.  I've included that patch here again.

Thanks, I've added the correct patch now :) Unless I missed something,
it was still missing a call to dst_output after the last transform
in xfrm4_output_finish, unless we keep the loop in dst_output.