From: "Kris Katterjohn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 09:03:22 -0800

> Are there any headers I'm deleting that _should_ be there, but not
> necessarily required for a clean compilation? If so, let me know and
> I'll redo the patch.

If the build still works, that doesn't mean much :-)

Often you get the necessary headers by accident through another header
you are actually including.

The only tried and true way to go about this is to really look at what
interfaces and data types the whole C file uses and make sure the
necessary headers are there.

Other folks take another approach, wherein you pick a specific header
file or interface, and walk over the tree making sure the header is
used where it is needed and only where it is needed.

It would be nice to automate this, but that's not easy.