Made the suggested changes to the disable packet split patch.  These were
diff'd with Garzik's latest netdev-2.6 head.

!! Please use this patch set instead of the previous 0-6 set

NOTE: because these changes are just regenerating the first 6 and then the
7th and 8th fixes the compile warning and the lack of data traffic, we need
these to be applied all or nothing.

For those who are interested, the reason the driver didn't work is because
we had attempted to not submit the "prefetch" patch due to it generating
thrash, and in the process broke the driver without that patch.  patch
7 fixes that issue without including prefetch.

The following series implements...
1. Added disable packet split capability (as a CONFIG option)
2. Added RX buffer enhancements
3. Added functions to save and restore config
4. Added functions declaration
5. Fix whitespace
6. Added driver comments
7. fix the receive path
8. fix the compile warning

thank you for your patience while we "git" our act together.

Jesse
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]