Doug,
Sorry that we are not THAT real time in updating the report :-)

Seriously, we can't run the tests for every fix and bug report. But
we are aware of your new patch posted last week on the e2e list and indeed
applied it to our testing platform for retesting.Now one test case is done
(thanks to
Sangtae who spent a few sleepless nights to set up and re-run the tests).
These tests take time to  rerun and they are still going on and when they
are done,
we will update the document.

At this point, i can confirm at least that HTCP performance looks a LOT
improved,
but we still found a few new issues even with the updated HTCP -- in the
same performance
areas that we pointed out in the document, such as utilization and
stability.  We are
looking to find out whether these issues are caused by side-effects of our
setup or
by the HTCP algorithm itself.
As soon as we get some more confirmation on our findings we will update
the report. Please bear with us on this and stay tuned.

I hope our report and testing help the community in studying and improving
TCP performance.

Regards,
Injong