The correct way to go about this is to go through each included header
file and check if any of its symbols are used in the source file.

Or if this is too tedious just leave it alone.

Hi Herbert, thanks for your feedback. Dave,
please discard this patch for now.

Ratz,

Unfortunately this seems like it is going to be more tedious than we first thought. I would guess writing some sort of tool to analyse
symbols and headers is the way to go. Else it seems more or less
impossible to clean up headers, even on a small scale.

I've thought about the linux/modules.h header (ignoring the fact mentioned by Herbert because of its small chance of happening) and my suggestion was/is to move it to ip_vs.h. I'll ping Arnaldo regarding this cleanup, since he's done it before and certainly has some scripts to automate this.

Thanks for the review and discussion,
Roberto Nibali, ratz
--
echo '[q]sa[ln0=aln256%Pln256/snlbx]sb3135071790101768542287578439snlbxq' | dc