Hi Jeff,
I agree the more testing LRO code gets over time, the better :-)
In addition to our fairly long cycle, IBM Linux team did some tests on
LRO as well; they are sending you a note to that effect.
Also - if someone interested in testing the feature but doesn't have
10GbE Xframe cards, we can connect couple Xeon boxes back-to-back and
open a remote for 2-3 of days.

Leonid