Some notes:

1) I am only going to consider 1 or 2 liner simple, obvious, and
   important bug fixes for 2.6.16, treat it like a patch submission
   for -stable.  Basically the same rules.

2) If you have anything you want seriously considered for net-2.6.17
   you should submit it soon, very soon.

   When Linus opens up 2.6.17 development, I'm doing 1, maybe 2,
   pushes of major networking changes to him.  And then that's it.

   If you sent it already, or I said I would definitely look at
   something, you do not need to worry about anything.  I will
   take care of it.

Thanks.