Jeff Kirsher wrote:
On 3/2/06, Jeff Garzik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

So, I'll ask you guys to fix up your tree to apply without conflicts to
the latest git, and then resubmit the push.  You don't have to resend
all 19 patches, I've reviewed and approved those already.

       Jeff

Patch 19/19 has to be modified because of changes to e1000_main.c in
the 'upstream' branch.  I had to remove a section of the patch becuase
it longer existed.  Would you like me to send the modified patch?

The following patches were diff'd against Garzik's latest 'upstream' branch and
can be pulled from the following location:

git://198.78.49.142/linux-2.6.git e1000-upstream

Pulled into netdev#upstream, thanks!

        Jeff