The Unix getpeersec changes added calls to security_sid_to_context(),
but there is no implementation available when CONFIG_SECURITY is
not enabled.

In file included from net/unix/af_unix.c:112:
include/net/scm.h: In function 'scm_recv':
include/net/scm.h:74: warning: implicit declaration of function
'security_sid_to_context'

Also, there are many platforms for which SO_PASSSEC have not
been chosen and I just noticed that the values used for
Sparc's SO_PEERSEC were wrong, you have to make the values
on sparc32 and sparc64 identical because we run 32-bit sparc
processes under the 64-bit sparc kernel.

I'll fix up sparc, but the other platforms have to be dealt with.

Thanks.